Attention Isle of Man business owners! Platinum sponsor, Department for Enterprise, are offering support to a range of consultancy based projects with their Business Improvement Scheme to help grow and develop your business.
You can get match funding of up to £5,000 to support your business, supporting the Isle of Man's entrepreneurial spirit! Benefits include:
- Grant of 50% towards the cost of improvement projects in a wide range of business areas
- Maximum level of assistance of £5,000 per project
- The scheme not only provides financial assistance, but enables businesses to engage with a range of technical consultants to deliver the business improvement project
- Includes a Business Advisory Service, fully funded by the Department
The applicant business must:
- Be registered or incorporated on the Isle of Man
- Employ workers resident on the Island for Income Tax purposes
- Have no government debts (NI/Tax/VAT etc)
Apply for the scheme here: Apply Now.