Join BE-ST, IGBC and Scottish Development International at an event in the British Embassy, Dublin, to hear about Ireland’s retrofit programme, Scotland’s timber frame and natural insulation sectors.
Network with likeminded businesses and have the opportunity to hear from innovative companies and partake in a roundtable to discuss the issues affecting Ireland and Scotland in the construction sector and discover collaboration opportunities.
The schedule for the day is:
• 9.30am registration for 9.45am start
• 9.50am: Presentations on Scotland’s timber frame and natural insulation markets and from SEAI on Ireland’s retrofit programme
• 11am: Q&A
• 11.30am: Brief presentations/pitches from pre-selected companies
• 12.30pm – 1.15pm: Networking Lunch
• 1.15pm: Roundtable discussion on how to learn from each other and work together – discuss tangible opportunities for follow up based on the day’s learnings
This is a free event, so if you want the opportunity to discuss sustainable construction, head to Eventbrite now to reserve your space: Ireland / Scotland Construction Event!
Please note that a photo ID is required to enter the British Embassy and it must match the name registered on Eventbrite.