North West Charity Events (NWCE) is a Giving Works Micro Trust (Charity Number:1078770) Our purpose as a charitable foundation is to provide grant support to help charities make a positive impact on health and wellbeing in the North West region.
This year’s 18 for 18 event takes place on Friday 6th May 2022 at Heswall Golf Club and Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa.
There are a range of ticket options for the event including:
- Charity Golf Day (team of four)
- Evening event (tables of 10)
- Dual Charity Golf Day and Evening Event.
Other branding opportunities and gifts will be included depending on your ticket plan. For ticket information and packages, please visit: www.northwestcharityevents.co.uk
Our mission is to bring people together to understand the most important issues and opportunities affecting communities in the North West and to focus our efforts collaboratively to make the biggest impact and influence a positive change in quality of life and promote equal access to health and wellbeing support.
We aim to –
• Advance charitable purpose in the North West region through collaboration with communities and working with charity partners.
• Promote health and wellbeing by raising awareness and fundraising through organised events, digital channels, marketing, and PR.
2022 focus – Resilience in Mental health and wellbeing:
Our focus for 2022 is Resilience (Mental Health and Well Being) and we aim to have a positive impact in some or all the following areas: (these can be changed)
1. Social Isolation
3. Bereavement and Loss
4. Depression, Suicide or Self Harm
6. Men’s Mental Health
7. Young People’s Mental Health and Wellbeing
8. Accessibility of Mental Health Services